Chichester, West Sussex
£ 24000 - £ 30000 / Year
Sales & Retail - Business Development
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Executive who can confidently identify, quote and win new customers to grow the business year on year.
· Meet and exceed sales targets
· follow up telesales leads to identify new prospects
· Concentrate on customer satisfaction and develop solutions to meet customer's business needs
· Communicate effectively with customers, over the phone and face to face
· Develop opportunities from outbound phone calls and maintain a suitable level of outbound activity to sustain your pipeline
· Plan, organise and lead potential new customer meetings
· Maintain accurate records of calls and client files
· Actively build client relationships
· Be proactive in your approach to professional development
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to develop existing sales skills or start their career Business Development. Upon proven successful performance in this role, there are opportunities to progress your career within a variety of areas within the business.
By registering with Adecco you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced Recruitment Consultant, have access to variety interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! We are fully compliant with GDPR and your details will not be forwarded to any external companies without your express permission.
Please note: This position is based in Chichester, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location, and have the required skills. All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that time-frame. Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines. Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy