Description de l'offre
Wimbledon, Greater London
Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Machinery Service & Maintenance
· Job type
Engineering, Aerospace and Automotive
· External Reference
MON - FRI
£15.72 PER HOUR
Adecco are currently recruiting for a building maintenance inspector to work in a local authority in Wandsworth.
· Assists the Building Maintenance Manager in dealing with tenants "Right to Repair" ensuring that the Council does not default under its responsibilities under the Act.
· Prepares, signs and issues repair orders in respect of work allocated to him/ her. Checks invoices against orders and work done and prepares documentation for certification.
· Assists the Building Maintenance Manager in the preparation of reports on non-routine maintenance requirements.
· Assists the Building Maintenance Manager in preparing recommendations for properties to be included in the external decorations programme.
· Responsible for ensuring that quality of work and value for money is obtained for all work under his/ her control.
· Monitors the performance of new and existing contractors and makes recommendations to the Building Maintenance Manager for acceptance or deletion from the approved list.
· Responds to correspondence within the timescales laid down corporately.
· Liaises with other departments, statutory authorities and other agencies with regard to repairs matters.
· Reports on insurance and fire claims, liaises with assessor, prepares specifications, seeks quotations, and arranges for the necessary work to be carried out.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy