Barnet, Greater London
Banking & Financial Services - Banking & Financial Services
· Job type
· External Reference
This is an exciting opportunity to join our client as a Client as a Brokerage Officer in the area of Newham
Start date: ASAP
Hours: 36 hours
Salary: £19.63 PAYE
· To assess placements and service needs and match these to available services.
· To deliver a customer focused duty service along with team colleagues, including the provision of advice and guidance on matching needs to services.
· Quality assure the provision of information to enable suitable matches to be made between the identified needs of a child and potential providers.
· To deliver value for money (cost, quality and outcomes) in meeting the needs of the children, young people and their families
· To review and monitor contracted services for the children allocated in compliance with relevant regulation, policies and practice guidance.
· To offer effective social work challenge to front line workers to ensure that care planning practice informs the purchasing of placements.
· To offer commissioning advice at care / placement focused meetings.
· To review and make recommendations for existing placements which have fallen below the regulatory standards set by Ofsted and/or when received a notification of a significant event.
The post holder reports to Brokerage Team Manager.
· The post holder has no line management responsibility.
· The post holder has no budget responsibility but is expected to monitor care, support, placement and other service package costs and performance manage using electronic and manual systems as directed.
· The post holder will be required to work some evenings, weekends and occasional public holidays in order to meet service requirements and in order to ensure appropriate representation as required.
Consultant: Sarah Gillan Telephone: 01782 349135
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking. Adecco Group is an equal opportunities employer If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy