· Job type
· External Reference
Engineering, Aerospace and Automotive
***BRANCH MANAGER***CROYDON***�25,000-�30,000 PA***MONDAY TO FRIDAY, CORE HOURS***PERMANENT***
The key focus of this role will be to deliver as a minimum monthly and annual Branch budgets all within the company's policies and procedures. Develop and maintain business contacts with key existing and potential customers in order to generate additional profitable income
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Attend and contribute at all Sales, Branch and Regional Meetings.
* Prepare and present Branch Budgets on an annual basis.
* Carryout effective product training for Staff and Customers as required.
*Carry out effective bi-monthly branch reviews with the Regional Manager. Agree, implement and deliver improvement plans where needed.
* All existing and new National/Regional/Local Price Agreements with the company's Hire and Sales Division within the territory of operation of the branch will be visited by the Branch Manager on a frequency agreed with the Regional Manager.
* In conjunction with the Area Sales Representative maintain and develop existing and potential new business accounts within the territory of operation of the branch. Targets and objectives will be set in conjunction with the Branch Manager.
* Ensure that customer invoice queries are dealt with in a timely manner to enable branch debtor day performance to remain in line with the Regional / Divisional target.
* Manage effective marketing of the branch by, but not limited to, telephone sales, mail shots, electronic mail and promotions to increase customer awareness and branch revenues.
* Manage all operations within the branch to ensure compliance with the Company's policies and procedures.
* Review new products or services and make any recommendations for their suitability to be introduced.
* Demonstrate a professional and competent image of yourself, your employees and the company at all times through attitude to the job, appearance, demeanour and conduct. If a company car user then ensure the vehicle is kept in a clean and tidy condition.
* Have due regard to company safety, health, quality and environment procedures and be responsible for the health and safety of employees, customers and members of the public.
* To protect company assets by managing all stock and equipment in a safe, secure and serviceable condition in accordance with current company, legal and statutory requirements.
* Effectively manage the recruitment and development of all employees under his/her control to ensure business efficiency and customer service thereby improving branch performance.
* All direct reports to have at least one formal and fully documented performance appraisal each year.
* Identify any training and development needs for employees in the branch.
* Ensure the day to day welfare of customers and staff.
Skills & Experience:
* Three years of Management experience
* Communication, leadership, team building, and people management skills
* Broad business knowledge including commercial, financial and technical acumen
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.