£ 17000 - £ 18000 / Year
HR, Sales and Management - Recruitment Resourcing
· Job type
· External Reference
Adecco Croydon are looking for a Branch Administrator to join their team on a permanent, full time basis.
We are looking for a flexible candidate who is driven and a quick learner, with excellent computer skills and a thirst for knowledge. This role will ultimately be full time, Monday to Friday however we will also consider reduced hours for the right candidate.
The Branch Administrator will be the key support to the Recruitment Consultants on both the Temporary and Permanent desks in branch, sourcing and qualifying leads, sourcing and screening candidates and providing administrative and service support to the office.
This is a great starting role and springboard into a Recruitment Consultant position if someone is looking to grow and develop a career within recruitment or a great administrative and service based role for those who excel in supporting a team.
You will be expected to:
· Provide a warm, professional welcome for all visitors and callers to the branch, greeting them with courtesy, in a friendly and business like manner either face to face or over the phone
· Provide an efficient administrative service to the branch, as directed by the Branch Manager
· Ensure that the branch is presentable and fully stocked on a daily basis (including water, tea, coffee etc.)
· Copy, collate and file all branch paperwork and record data on the company systems
· Handle incoming candidate CVs, arrange candidate appointments and guide candidates through the registration process
· Handle the interview candidates to assess qualifications, skills and previous employment and conduct skill checks to enable the best possible assignment selection
· Help to fill vacancies and assignments for permanent/temporary candidates
· Ensure the branch marketing plan is carried out to a high standard, working in conjunction with the Branch Manager
· Resource for candidates and/or generate leads, as directed by the Branch Manager or Recruitment Consultant
· Interact with clients when database cleansing, taking bookings and vacancies
You will need to display the following personal attributes to succeed in the role:
· Strong work ethic and team focus, prepared to go the extra mile to support the branch
· Well organised, methodical approach to tasks, able to prioritise demanding workload while paying attention to details
· Anticipate and proactively meet the needs of the team
· Ability to think on feet and work independently to create innovative solutions
· Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships
We will require you to have experience of:
· Working in a customer focused environment that is both fast paced and target driven
· Using Microsoft Office packages
Rated in the top 10 of Best Companies to Work for in the UK (Large Category), your role with the Croydon team will be a stepping stone into another role within the business or give excellent, relevant experience for someone wishing to embark on a career in the Recruitment Industry.
Think this is the role for you? Please apply online now with an updated CV and the Croydon Branch Manager will be in touch. Alternatively, please give Lauren Dennis a call on 0208 686 9909 to discuss further.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy