London, Greater London
Public Sector - Utilities (gas, water, electricity)
· Job type
Construction and Property
· External Reference
· Removing and disposing of old units and suites
· Measuring our spaces according to layout and design plans
· Measuring and cutting out work tops
· Using hand help and power tools
· Identifying and marking the location of hidden pipes and cables
· Fitting new units and appliances
· Plumbing in bathroom units
· Tiling walls and laying flooring
· Clearing away debris at the end of your job
· Working at clients home, business. Please bear in mind most places will be dusty and cramped conditions.
Working Monday to Friday.
Full time 37.5 hours per week.
Valid clean B driving licence as at times you will be supplied a council vehicle to drive to and from locations.
Other sector experience ideal but not necessary.
You MUST have NHF book experience.
You MUST have NVQ level 2 in fitted interior.
If you are interested in the above or know anyone who is please apply or email me at .
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy