Description de l'offre
Office and Secretarial - Sales Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
***B2B Sales Administrator***£13.19ph***35 hour/week***ASAP start***Croydon, Surrey***
Our Croydon based Educational client urgently requires a Business-to-Business Sales Administrator to join the team.
The main purpose of the role is to generate income from employers by achieving Apprenticeship funding and enrolment targets and to grow the College's customer base of employers and manage these relationships to maximise their lifetime value. The successful applicant will also ensure targets for recruitment and the timely success of apprentices are met.
Please note this is an educational establishment and an offer will be subject to DBS and reference checks .
Duties will include but are not limited to:
· To assist the Apprenticeship and Employment Manager in ensuring that all organisational targets relating to employer engagement are met
· To identify potential business customers and co-ordinate College contact
· To engage employers in workforce development
· To promote qualification and skills training - meeting funding
· To deliver Organisational Needs analysis/Training Needs analysis to Business
· To deliver targets within agreed
· To develop and maintain relationships with Croydon based businesses
· To identify gaps in customers needs and recommend available
· To work closely with partners, key stakeholders and internal departments to ensure supply of provision meets
Think this may be the job for you? Apply now with an updated CV and a consultant will be in touch soon. Alternatively, please call Adecco Croydon on 0208 686 9909 and ask for Shirley .
We look forward to hearing from you!
0208 686 9909
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy