London, Greater London
£ 35000 - £ 40000 / Year
Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Electrical & Electronic Engineering
· Job type
Engineering, Aerospace and Automotive
· External Reference
Adecco Croydon are proud recruitment partners to a SE London based Fire & Security company, specialising in Fire and Security Alarm systems, Biometric and Covid Access Control Systems and Entry Barriers and Gates.
Specifically, their gate division is growing rapidly and we are now actively recruiting for a first rate Automated Gate Engineer with a minimum three year's experience of working on FAAC / CAME / BFT installations and service.
This role will be field based, within the M25 and reporting to their in house fabrication shop if and when required.
A competitive salary to up £40,000pa, our client is looking for the best in the industry and will ensure all tools, vehicle and communication devices are of top quality to assist you in your new role.
Your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
· Attending maintenance visits, ensuring equipment is working safely and efficiently.
· Servicing field based equipment.
· Installing new barrier and gate systems, ensuring their are fully functional and working safely.
· Attending emergency call outs as and when required.
· FAAC / CAME / BFT installations and service (min. 3 years)
· ECS card
· Good level of spoken and written English
· Clean, full, UK Driving License
· All successful applicants will undergo a DBS check (criminal record) and full security screening
· 20 days holiday plus Bank holidays.
· Company van, uniform, phone allowance and pension.
Think this may be the next role for you? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch, alternatively, please email with a copy of your CV. We look forward to hearing from you!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy