· Job type
· External Reference
Construction and Property
Job Title: AutoCad / Solidworks Technician
Role Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Salary: Dependant on experience
Holidays: 20 Days holiday (Plus 8 Bank Holidays), 10-12 Day Shut Down at Christmas
Benefits: Pension, Health Care option
Based on huge success and expansion, our Client are looking to recruit a dynamic, creative, highly organised individual to be instrumental in the manufacturing process. Working within the design team, your duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Drawing up orders, working with the design team to draft new designs of products.
* Client liaison, providing excellent service at all times.
* To utilise your creative design flair to be able to AutoCAD ideas and sketches, inputting ideas where necessary.
* Inputting data, weights and imagery or products to create photo-realistic imagery .
* Provide continual support to the Design team and internal departments as necessary .
To be considered for this opportunity, you must possess the following:
* Previous experience within design and administrative duties
* Experience using AutoCAD in 2D and 3D
* Experienced in Solidworks
* Good numeracy skills
* Hand sketching abilities
* Excellent organisational skills and multi-tasking ability
* Calm nature with experience of working to deadlines
* Full UK Driving Licence and access to own vehicle
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company where you will be involved in multiple areas of the business. Your contribution will be instrumental in the continual growth and development of the company and you will reap the rewards of your hard work and commitment with the long term career prospects on offer.
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your application online. If you would like to learn more about this opportunity please contact Nicola Roberts on 0151 243 5900
Adecco aim to respond to all applicant's, however due to the large volume of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.