Glasgow, Glasgow City
Office and Secretarial - Audio Typist
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Temporary 2 month position as a Audio Typist for a well known insurance company! £10.50 per hour.
· Deliver audio typing service to the clinicians. Transcribe dictated text into Management Advice Report templates in line with business needs.
· Format and quality check all Management Advice Letters - paying particular attention to grammar, spelling and content, including clarity of medical terminology if appropriate.
· Prioritise workflow effectively in line with business needs ensuring work is dealt with efficiently and output is forwarded to the key stakeholders in line with business processes.
· Maintaining medical confidentiality in line with Data Protection Act (DPA)
· Pro-active approach to process review and re-design if appropriate to ensure client service delivery is paramount
· Focus on communication and building relationships with key internal contacts/stakeholders
· Support the OHP Co-ordinator as required in line with business needs - flexible approach
Skills And Experience:
· Excellent written & verbal communication skills
· Excellent organisational skills
· Accurate and efficient typing skills
· Experience of medical terminology lit
· Proficient in key Microsoft package, specifically word, excel & outlook
· Demonstrable ability to work under pressure and within stretching deadlines
· Pragmatic approach to problem solving
· Soft skills;
· Team player with the ability to self-start
· Flexible and enthusiastic approach to work
· Critical attention to detail
Consultant: Priya Sachania
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks Adecco is an equal opportunities employer If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy