Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
· External Reference
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a leading Organisation in Gloucestershire to provide interview summaries and transcripts for court.
You will be working within a very friendly department, in order to be considered for the Audio Typist position you will need to demonstrate experience in the below responsibilities and minimum requirements:
· Responsible of providing timely, accurate and balanced summaries and transcripts to then be submitted to Crown Court and HM Courts.
· Adhere to legislative and working Practices
· To type documents in an accurate and timely manner
· Accurately input and update required information on systems.
· Responsible for prioritising work, record and manage workload to set timescales.
· Communicate orally and in writing with internal and external contacts.
· Excellent audio typing skills are essential and the ability to summarise is desirable.
· GCSE English Language (Grade c or above) or equivalent (i.e. proven ability).
· A minimum of two years admin experience
· Highly developed computer literacy, working knowledge of Microsoft packages Word, Outlook, Excel.
· Professional approach when dealing with members of the public and other organisations including awareness of the impact of the advice/information being given.
· Proven ability to work effectively under pressure, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines, whilst dealing with high workloads.
· Be confident in dealing with internal and external personnel.
· Excellent administration skills and the ability to work in an organised and structured way.
· Ability to hold information in the strictest confidence.
In return my client can offer a starting salary of £18,486 per annum and a 37hour working week Monday-Friday.
If interested please do not hesitate to contact Beth Jordan or Richard Brock ASAP -01242 579890. Please note you will need to be prepared to complete a simple Typing test as part of the recruitment process, if contacted regarding your application.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy