Hospitality, Tourism & Travel - Hotel, Hospitality & Catering Management
· Job type
Hospitality, Tourism and Travel
· External Reference
Adecco Poole and Bournemouth are delighted to be assisting one of our local clients in their search for an Assistant Site Manager of a residential building.
This role is being offered on a Temp to Perm Basis.
Assistant Site Manager (Part -time) 25 hours per week. 12:30 to 5:30pm Monday - Friday.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day management of a prestigious development of apartments in Canford Cliffs and working as part of a small team to achieve this.
· To ensure first class customer service is delivered to the resident owners.
· Arranging access and liaising with external maintenance contractors.
· Operating a maintenance database spreadsheet and ensuring works are programmed correctly.
· Assisting with the preparation of Company AGM by setting out seating and providing tea/coffee.
· Some moderately heavy work will occasionally be involved.
· To ensure the CCTV is monitored and security systems are maintained.
· To communicate with external managing agents and take instruction from line manager., by email, phone and verbal exchanges.
The Ideal Candidate
· Must be computer literate and have working knowledge of Excel, Word & Outlook.
· Be an effective and clear communicator.
· Have some experience of building management or hotel management.
· Demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
· Be able to maintain accurate records.
· Be able to work as part of a team.
· Have an awareness of Health & Safety matters.
· The successful candidate will receive appropriate training and will be offered an attractive salary package.
£11 p/h DOE
If you are the candidate we are looking for or are interested to discuss this role or other live vacancies, please do not hesitate to call Tom on 01202 202810 or email
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy