Sales & Retail - Business Development
· Job type
Agriculture and Fishing
· External Reference
Adecco Stevenage are currently recruiting for a Assistant Service Manager to join their client who are a leader in their field. You will play a key role in the efficient running of the department as well as providing support to the Service Manager.
· Experience or understanding of Agricultural, Construction and Horticultural equipment would be beneficial
· Manage existing customer accounts and build new relationships with customers to increase department growth
· Maintaining all records efficiently and effectively as required, including preparation of job cards, liaising with the Parts department for prompt service on repairs as well as the warranty department for compliance
· Provide a superior level of customer service and promote the sales and service cultural through coaching and development of staff including staff motivation
· Be self-motivated and able to work under own initiative
· Full driving licence is required
· Have strong leadership skills and be able to act quickly and decisively
· Strong administrative skills who is organised and has the ability to multitask efficiently
· Act with discretion when dealing with matters of a confidential nature
· Maintain a good general level of health and fitness
This role is based in Benington, Hertfordshire a short 15 minute drive from Stevenage. Hours of work are Monday-Friday 8am-5:30pm. There is a competitive salary on offer and our client offer great benefits.
· 24 days annual leave (Plus bank holiday)
· Company Sick Pay Scheme
· Workplace Pension
· Staff Discount in Country Stores
· Death in Service Cover
If you have the relevant experience apply now and we will be in touch with successful candidates.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy