£ 32000 - £ 36000 / Year
Construction & Property - Quantity Surveyor
· Job type
Construction and Property
· External Reference
Duties & responsibilities:
Administration of all fortnightly and monthly sub con payment certs
· Provision of sub-contract cash flow input following submittal of subcontract AFP at month end
· Compilation of tender documentation for sub con tender process
· Collation of returned tender documentation and production of cost comparisons
· Administration, production and presenting all subcontract order for sign off via Head of Construction and Commercial manager
· Ensuring site and subcontractors have the correct and relevant specs for each site and updating as required
· Ensuring all subcontractors have the relevant amended Dwg and PMI's as a result of all customer extras/choices
· Pricing and production of customer extras where required
· Ensuring all subcontractors vendor forms and insurances are up to date
Material PO Duties
· Material scheduling and tendering process to ensure PO's can be produced and build costs can be updated inline with material buying gains/losses.
· Material on site production and allocation
· Working with the site agents/managers to manage stock levels on site to best use cash flow
· Manage, track and report against bulk order allowances within the CVR template document.
· Material take off's and refinement of current PO's
· Individual ordering of all customer choices (carpets, Tiles etc)
General commercial duties
Site visits to enable and feed into the main funders AFP processes
· Input and updating of the house type build costs to keep the land appraisal documents and CVR documents up to date.
· Involvement with the build sales meeting to update company cash flow and funder drawdown forecasting.
· Value engineering exercises (timber frame comparisons, supplier substitutions etc)
Manage all subcontract to within an overall budget of 5%
· All PO's for direct supply items to be issued to supplier and site within 1 month of groundworks contractor start on site date.
· Achieve a buying gain against the CVR supply items of 5%
· Ensure all build cost data within the CVR (house build files) is current and up to date.
· All subcontracts issued to site prior to first slab being ready for construction.
· All subcontract payment certs completed and sent to finance inline with the financial calendar.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy