£ 30000 - £ 33000 / Year
HR, Sales and Management - HR Assistant
· Job type
· External Reference
Adecco have a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company based in the South West. Our client is looking for an Assistant Payroll Manager to join their team permanently. The role is working Monday to Friday and offering a salary up to £33,000.
Duties and responsibilities include:
· Providing advice and guidance to managers and staff on all payroll, benefits and pension related matters.
· Being an iTrent "superuser" providing advice, coaching and training for managers using the system and acting as the support desk for all technical related queries.
· Running regular checks across the payroll system to ensure data is correct and consistent, and liaising with managers as necessary to update it.
· Carry out any structural or process changes within iTrent as and when required.
· Checking and auditing all the monthly payroll submissions across the UK, Guernsey and Jersey, liaising with managers on any queries and escalating to the Payroll Manager as necessary.
· Working with the Payroll Manager and the wider HR Team to ensure managers are complying with all payroll related deadlines and procedures.
· Inputting monthly payroll data relating to statutory payments such as SMP, SSP, wage arrests and attachment to earnings orders.
· Provide holiday and absence cover for inputting all monthly payroll data for any centre or restaurant as and when required.
· Assist the Payroll Manager with the execution of the monthly payroll including checking all payroll due diligence reports (payment breakdown reports, calculation error reports, payroll audits, and a wide range of payroll comparison reports).
· Assist the Payroll Manager in building, preparing and running a wide range of payroll reports each month on both a regular and ad hoc basis. This will include reports such as FTE reports, organisation structure reports, employee profiles, salary reports, departmental payroll analysis, vacancy reports and headcounts and employee turnover.
· Oversee the administration of the Company's various pension and benefit schemes including preparing reconciliations, processing membership requests, submission of monthly pension schedules, liaising with the scheme suppliers on all queries and ensuring all leaver information is processed.
· Assisting with the preparation and submission of all statutory reporting for the UK and Channel Islands including submission of tax, national insurance, social security returns as well as the regular National Statistics surveys and reports.
· Deputise for the Payroll Manager in their absence.
Candidates will ideally have/be:
* Experience of processing and executing payroll
* Experience of working with confidential information and have the ability to communicate with all levels within the organisation
* Good understanding of payroll legislation in either Guernsey, Jersey or the UK
* The ability to work to tight deadlines and enjoy multi-tasking and juggling jobs
* Knowledge of the iTrent payroll system is essential.
Do you have experience in a similar role and all the relevant skills? If so apply today Adecco Andover.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy