£ 28000 - £ 32000 / Year
Accountancy & Finance - Newly Quaified
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
We are seeking an Assistant Management Accountant to prepare and maintain accounting analysis and
reports, complete necessary accounting procedures and undertake additional project work as set by the Head
of Accounts for our client.
You will possess excellent communication skills, including the ability to foresee and communicate issues to enable swift resolution to other departments. You will have strong numeracy, analytical and bookkeeping skills and will be highly organised.
· Provision to provide support and assistance within the accounts department and to the management team, ensuring a high level of communication is demonstrated at all times, efficient management of own workload and deadline are met
· Production of monthly management accounts, including P&L, balance sheet and cash flow analysis
· Compilation and analysis of KPIs using Excel
· Production of bi-weekly cash flow forecast
· Completion of month-end processes including the calculation and posting of accruals, prepayments, intercompany transactions etc.
· Investigation of variances against budget and forecast, discussions with management and preparation of commentary for the board reports
· Assisting with the preparation and analysis of new financial year budgets and updates to 3-year plan
· Assisting with the preparation and submission of monthly payroll
· Assistance within the sales ledger function in maintaining high level housekeeping of customer accounts.
· Efficient and accurate creation of sales invoices, credit notes and proformas through both our bespoke computer system and Sage 50 Accounts as per the client's requirements.
We look forward to your application
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy