London, Greater London
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Asset Coordinator/ Administrator
Our client, a well-known charitable organisation is looking to recruit an Asset Coordinator/ Administrator to provide general administrative support to the designated team / programme.
Pay: £10.80 p/hr
Start Date: 08/07/2019
Duration: 3 months
Hours: 34.5, Monday-Friday
In this role, your accountabilities and responsibilities are to:
· The primary skill set is someone who is well organised, who is very good at admin and can follow the organisations admin processes.
· Book assets in and out of a stock room on a daily basis and keep it tidy.
· There will be some packaging up of assets that will need to readied for courier pickup.
· Tracking assets with the use of Excel.
· Experience of configuring mobile phones.
If this is the role for you, then apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Adecco is an equal opportunities provider.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy