Description de l'offre
£ 14.98 - £ 16.94 / Hour
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Production
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
· Do you have a background of working in machine production or assembly?
This could be the opportunity for you.
Adecco have an exciting opportunity join a well established and growing corporate client in Oxford as an Assembly Operative.
Location: Oxford - Eynsham
Salary : £14.98 p/h - £16.94 p/h
Duration: Temporary On-going (View to permanent)
Working shift: 40 hours per week.
Weekday vacancies: Monday - Friday weekly rotas
Weekend Vacancies: Saturday + Sunday and 2 shifts midweek to add up to 40 hour week.
This role involves producing and assembling quality products to a high standard. This job would be perfectly suited to someone who has worked in a production/assembly/machine operative capacity previously.
· Complete manufacturing process to specification
· Work to deadlines
· Continually work to reduce cost of poor quality within the Manufacturing Cell.
· Adapt to high standards expected of the whole workforce.
· Be responsible for own Health and Safety and adhering to company policy.
· Contribute to improving all processes including Health and Safety practices.
It would be great to see candidates with:
· A background of working in a machine production or assembly capacity.
· Dedicated and proactive work ethic to drive production and morale.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer .If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy