£ 20000 - £ 25000 / Year
Creative, Design and Architecture - Architecture
· Job type
Agriculture and Fishing
· External Reference
Adecco Croydon are proud to be working with a fantastic company based in Coulsdon.
If you are an experienced Architectural Assistant looking for your next role then this may be for you!
The main duties include;
· Ability to draw and sketch design solutions by hand
· Ability to conduct a measured survey - I will train them but I need them to have some experience
· Ability to communicate with clients & design team
· Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously/ability to work under pressure
· Willingness to learn and improve/flexible and responsive attitude when faced with change
· 2D & 3D experience: AutoCAD proficient; Revit experience is optional but advantageous
· Microsoft Office Suite knowledge
We are looking for candidates with a Bachelor Degree in Architecture (BArch) who is looking to become RIBA Chartered.
The salary for this position is £20,000 DOE, after probation till will increase to up to £25,000PA.
If you are interested and would like to know more then please hit apply now!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy