London, Greater London
Office and Secretarial - Office Junior
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Are you a target driven, self motivated individual looking for a long term career within the recruitment industry? The Adecco Group, the world's largest HR and staffing provider, have just launched our exciting new apprenticeship scheme and are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Apprentices across the UK..
As an apprentice within the Adecco Group you'll earn a competitive salary, get real hands-on experience and gain an industry recognised qualification. On a day-to-day basis you'll be working alongside our experienced team, picking up skills in the following areas:
- Identifying client recruitment requirements
- Selecting and assessing candidates
- Matching and presenting candidates to clients
- Candidate attraction
- Brief and support candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Deal with general queries.
- Liaising with clients
- Database administration
- Answering and making telephone calls
A career in recruitment would suit and individual with the following characteristics
- Customer service focused
- Target driven
- Excellent telephone manner
- Well presented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
In return you will be given the full support of our apprentice provider together with our extensive in-house training scheme to set you on the path to a successful career within the recruitment industry.
In order to be eligible for the Apprenticeship scheme you MUST meet the following eligibility criteria (for funding purposes):
- Must not hold a Level 4 qualification or above (including degree)
- Aged 16 or older
- Must not be in any other form of education
- Eligible to work in the UK and have been in the UK for last 3 years
By applying you will register as a candidate with Adecco. Our Privacy Statement explains how we will use your information.