£ 18000 - £ 23000 / Year
Banking & Financial Services - Banking & Financial Services
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
Do you have Financial Services experience?
Strong Administration skills?
My client a Financial Services company based in Maidenhead are looking for an Applications Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
Your purpose of the role is to own and manage a pipeline of mortgage applications from approval to successful completion. Ensure that all applications are managed efficiently and through regular communication with all stakeholders ensure all expectations are managed. In addition the role may be required to assist, or cover for, other roles within the Lending Operations Department from time to time.
Key job duties involve:
· Adhere to the service standards as set out in the Policy & Procedures Manual.
· Handle all communication from stakeholders in accordance with Policy & Procedures Manual.
· Liaise with solicitors regarding completion on a regular basis in line with the Policy & Procedures Manual.
· Act fairly and reasonably in all dealings with intermediaries, solicitors and valuers Develop new and enhance existing relationships with Mortgage Intermediaries, looking for new business opportunities where appropriate.
· Build a close working relationship with the Sales and Credit Risk teams to enhance the process from both a service and quality perspective.
· Confirm completeness of all applications prior to funds release approval
· Manage case pipeline to agreed service standards managing stakeholders expectations at all times
· Be accountable for the quality of applications submitted for funds release approval ensuring they are submitted in accordance with the Policy & Procedures Manual
· Assess all correspondence to ensure lending criteria / conditions are met
· Action all correspondence in accordance with the Policy & Procedures Manual
· Ensure that all complaints are handled in line with the Complaints Handling Procedures referring to your Team Leader or Service Quality Department when necessary
· Maintain accurate file and data records
· Challenge current processes (inc. system), suggest improved ways of working wherever possible
· Assist in the analysis and subsequent delivery of any changes to the system or processes
· To ensure your responsibilities regarding Treating Customers Fairly, the Prevention of Financial Crime (including money laundering, identification and reporting of fraud) are carried out effectively and in accordance with the Company's internal policies.
Experience, knowledge & skills:
· To act with integrity at all times.
· Financial Services experience essential.
· Telephone experience including complaint handling essential.
· Good Microsoft office skills.
· Experience in a processing or administration environment essential.
· Ensure key business targets are met.
· Ensure all complaints are handled successfully.
This company offers some fantastic benefits including a subsidise canteen! And many more!
PLEASE APPLY NOW!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy