Office and Secretarial - Office Assistant
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
ANALYTICAL ADMINISTRATOR BASED IN HATFIELD.
Our client are currently looking for an Analytical Administrator to work within their leading global organisation based in Hatfield on a six-month contract. In this role as the Analytical Administrator you will be working 36 hours a week, being paid £12.50 per hour.
In this role as the Analytical Administrator you would:
· Support the central team to deliver and implement the top line clothing strategy.
· Support the Merchandise Planning Manager by managing markdown events, promotions and ensuring our systems are up to date and accurate.
· Input the price integrity, price change, promotion and markdown processes with all stakeholders across the business.
· Support Monday trade by producing Trade packs and documents for the team.
· Create Ad Hoc reports and analysis as directed.
· Support the WSSI roll up and produce all supporting documentation including building blocks.
· Actualise all key documents at close of half year.
· Produce insight for the commercial teams.
· Action the recode process in conjunction with the commercial teams.
· Input actuals into daily sales.
· Assist with analysing market trends, understand key competitors & external factors and update the team on changing conditions.
Required skills of the Analytical Administrator:
· Appreciation and understanding of range and trade planning.
· Data analysis skills.
· Accurate & Detailed.
· Customer focused.
· Drive & Integrity.
· Good communication.
· Logical thinking.
· Commercial interest.
· Strong numeracy skills.
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy