London, Greater London
· Job type
· External Reference
IT and Telecoms
Duration: ASAP until EOY
Pay: Up to �20.47 an hour depending on experience
Our client is a world leading technological company looking for an SQL Analyst to join their team. They are a company that strongly believes in looking after their employees with several perks including gym and free food along with having fresh innovative offices in Central London.
Help millions of organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what's next for their business, all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers (developers, small and large businesses) to see the benefits of our technology come to life.
This is a highly strategic yet execution oriented role working across multiple internal and external stakeholders to minimise renewal risk, maximise upsell/upgrade, and identify potential opportunities. Strategizing with Sales Partners, Strategic Account Specialists, and Field & Inside Sales Reps, to secure and increase account revenue.
Your focus is to develop and implement innovative programs and solutions to maximise renewal rates and identify potential upsell/upgrade in our mid market and territory customer base.
You have extremely strong analytical skills and experience in running programs to predict customer base behavior and set action / impact priorities.
* Develop and run programs at scale for the Account Management and Renewals division.
* Perform large scale data analysis, business reviews and modeling to identify trends.
* Execute and track customer sales programs and impacts.
* Analyze work pipeline, track key performance metrics across the team
* Superior SQL knowledge and experience
* Deep interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis, and trends.
* Excellent problem-solving capabilities
* Ability to multi-task, set priorities and work efficiently in a high-paced environment.
* English fluency - excellent written & oral communication skills.
* Strong professional etiquette, organizational skills and attention to detail. Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.