· Job type
· External Reference
Job Title: Intelligence Analyst (temp)
Salary: �11.40 p/h
Hours: Full time, Monday to Friday
Location: Poole, Dorset
Large central Poole client are looking for an Intelligence Analyst with relevant previous experience. Please note that this is a temporary position for 12 months.
The successful candidate will be required to obtain, evaluate, develop and analyse intelligence and other information from various sources; apply analytical techniques to interpret information.
- To be responsible for the obtaining, research and evaluation of information
- To appropriately apply the analytical methodology and techniques
- To present findings and intelligence products
Skills and Experience:
- Able to demonstrate analytical and statistical skills for the purpose of researching and analysing data and information at an advanced level
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in order to obtain and present data and information to staff at all levels, both in report format and via meetings / presentations
- The ability to communicate findings and appropriately influence
- Ability to act on own initiative to own and manage issues. Demonstrates good problem solving skills based on sound judgement
Must have the ability to plan and prioritise own workload in order to meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
For a full job description please apply or send your covering letter and CV
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer.
Due to volume, it is impossible to get back to each application individually. If you have not heard back from a consultant within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful at this time. Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.