Manchester, Greater Manchester
£ 10 - £ 11 / Hour
Office and Secretarial - Administrative Assistant
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
1. Responsibility for all Performance Networks data processing and analysis, including the production of databases.
2. Delivery of accurate and timely performance indicator reports
3. To set up and maintain appropriate systems to produce performance networks reports.
4. To support local authorities in the data collection and error checking process
5. Ensuring the consideration of equality and diversity issues within all aspects of the position, but particularly in service planning, interacting with team members and customer care activities
6. Complying with the businesses existing policies in relation to Investors in People (IIP), ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and ISO 14001
7. The business may specify other duties and responsibilities within the broad framework of this job description
1. Creation and development of data collection templates and guidance notes
2. Exporting data from data collection templates into relevant databases and spreadsheets.
3. Development and maintenance of data systems alongside appropriate suppliers to efficiently extract data for use in reports.
4. Development of calculations, formulae, queries and systems to process the data, populate databases, interrogate and produce reports.
5. Provide telephone and email assistance in relation to data and membership queries
6. Co-ordinating detailed data error checking and the creation of databases for error checking purposes.
7. Creation of ad hoc reports and tables as requested.
8. Attend necessary meetings and seminars, providing data and other relevant information as required
9. To attend meetings, deliver presentations and facilitate discussions
10. Providing advice and training on development and maintenance of systems, databases, software and processes
11. Monitor and review progress against the agreed APSE Performance Networks timetable and project plan
12. Support the implementation of the Business Plan and associated Service Development Plans
If you are interested, please submit your cv
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy