Twickenham, Greater London
£ 24 - £ 35 / Hour
Public Sector - Social Care
· Job type
· External Reference
This is a great opportunity for a AMHP to work within a Centralised AMHP service. This is a Temporary Social Work position based in Richmond and Wandsworth.
Your responsibilities as an AMHP
· Providing effective and Efficient support
· Undertaking safeguarding assessment, as well as Mental capacity and Mental health act assessment
· Responsible for maintaining your own cases
· Working with your peers, services users and other professionals
Requirements for you as a Mental Health Social Worker within Mental Health team.
· Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
· Current registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
· You will need to be an Approved Mental Health Professional
· 2 years post qualifying UK experience
Why should choose The Adecco Group?
· The Adecco Group are the MSP for 15 London local authorities , so we have access to jobs earlier than other agencies, giving you the best chance at securing the role
· Market leading rates of pay
· Simplistic payroll process, taking away the hassle from you - just enjoy your hard earned money each week
· A market leading £250 referral bonus, for every successful placement we make from someone you refer to us
· Your own highly experienced recruitment consultant and dedicated aftercare team
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy