Procurement & Supply Chain - Operations
· Job type
Procurement and Supply Chain
· External Reference
· Knowledge and understanding of the suitable application of a range of continuous improvement, business change tools and techniques
· Demonstrable experience of a high-level of analytic and statistical skills to drive and improve the effectiveness of a programme and/or multiple projects.
· Proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation both orally and in writing, showing the ability to negotiate and influence
· Proven ability to work to unsupervised, to high standards and within pressured timescales
· Experience of working as part of a team within a large organisation or across different organisational boundaries.
· Fully competent and experienced in Microsoft Office applications
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy