Description de l'offre
Gatwick, West Sussex
Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Mechanical Engineering
· Job type
Engineering, Aerospace and Automotive
· External Reference
Role: Aircraft Technician
Location: Gatwick Airport
Industry: Commercial Aviation
Duration: 6 Months
We are a EASA 145 approved organization with approval to provide Line Maintenance services on B737Classic/NG/Max and 787 aircraft. Due to the continued expansion we are looking for some highly experienced line mechanics. The positions are based at Gatwick but some travel may be required.
The Job Responsibilities Include:
* Perform line maintenance on customer aircraft
* Ensure compliance with all procedures associated with the line maintenance of the customers aircraft.
* Report any technical issues, aircraft delays, or other issues to the lead engineer on shift.
* Ensure all planned aircraft work is carried out in a timely fashion.
* Ensure all aircraft paperwork, technical logs, and work packs are completed accurately and within prescribed timescales.
* Carry out Ad Hoc tasks as requested by the lead engineer.
* Candidates must be prepared to work shift. Shifts are typically 12 hours but will vary as required in order to support the business needs.
* Be able to demonstrate recent experience on fixed wing aircraft types.
* Have recent experience of working in a maintenance environment.
* Be able to work unsupervised but also be a team player who will grasp opportunities to exceed the expectations of internal and external customers.
* Proven knowledge and proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint and the ability to learn in house systems.
* Previous experience of using the AMOS system is an advantage.
* Candidates must have the right to live and work in the UK
For immediate consideration please apply directly for the position and call 0121 234 9263.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy