Hounslow, Greater London
£ 7.92 - £ 8.68 / Hour
Hospitality, Tourism & Travel - Laundry, Cleaning & Domestic
· Job type
Hospitality, Tourism and Travel
· External Reference
Our client based at London Heathrow Airport has some great opportunities for part-time evening shift Aircraft Cleaners to join them in September 2018, The role is on a 6 on 3 off basis between 1830 and 2230hrs per shift.
In order to be considered for the role, you need the following:
· Be able to work on a regular 6 on 3 off shift pattern;
* Be able to make your own way to Heathrow Airport;
* Ideally hold a full driving licence with less than 6 pts;
* Provide Eligibility to work in the UK;
* Be Physically fit;
* Be happy to undertake a Basic Disclosure/Criminal Record Check;
* Must not have lived outside the UK for more than 6 months at a time in the last 5 years.
* Provide 5 years written references and support any gaps of 28 days or more
Initially you will be on a temporary/escorted airside pass however once you are on a full airside pass there is the option for the role to become full time.
The role will involve cleaning of aircraft between flights. You will be able to work as part of a team and understand the importance of working to deadlines.
NOTE: This role is a physical role and you will be working in small spaces upon the aircraft.
A proven background in cleaning is desired for the role, but not essential if you take pride in your work.
Some of the duties required include:
* Cleaning of the seat materials;
* Removal of refuse from seat pockets and bins;
* Cleaning of the galley and toilet areas;
* Hoovering through the cabin;
* Dressing of the aircraft to the clients requirements ( Blankets / Pillows / In flight material);
* Deep cleans to be completed where required and depending on the time allocated;
* Work within tight time frames;
* Have great attention to detail;
* Excellent Health and Safety awareness
In return, you will be working with one of the world largest ground handling agents offering a competitive rate of pay, free uniform, subsidised car parking and the opportunity to work additional hours.
Please email ASAP! We look forward to hearing from you.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy