Edinburgh, City Of Edinburgh
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Cleaner
· Job type
Engineering, Aerospace and Automotive
· External Reference
Our client based at Edinburgh Airport are offering some great opportunities for an Aircraft Cleaner to join them on a part time seasonal basis starting June 2018
In order to be meet the criteria required, you will need to;
* Be able to work any hours covering a 24/7 operation with no restrictions ( IE study etc)
* Be able to make your own way to Edinburgh Airport 24/7
* Provide Eligibility to work in the UK
* Be Physically fit
* Be happy to undertake a Basic Disclosure
* Must not have lived outside the UK for more than 6months at a time in the last 5 years.
* Provide 5 years written references and support any gaps of 30 days or more
Will likely be 3 days on / 3 Days off days off on a rolling rota 17.45 - 06.00
The role will involve cleaning of aircraft between flights. You will be able to work as part of a team and understand the importance of working to deadlines.
NOTE: This role is a physical role
A proven background in cleaning is required for the role and pride in your work is essential. Some of the duties required will be:
* Cleaning of the seat materials
* Removal of refuse from seat pockets and bins
* Cleaning of the kitchen and toilet areas
* Hoovering through the cabin
* Deep cleans to be completed where required and depending on the time allocated.
In return, you will be working with one of the world largest ground handling agents offering a competitive rate of pay, free uniform, subsidised car parking and the opportunity to work additional hours.
Please email ASAP! We look forward to hearing from you.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy