Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
· Job type
· External Reference
Transport and Logistics
Our client based at Newcastle International Airport, have instructed us to recruit Aircraft Cleaners to work within their Aircraft Presentation Team, to work on a part time, seasonal basis, to start 17th July 2017.
You shifts will be a 7 on 3 off or 7 on 4 off roster pattern, various start times.
In order to be meet the criteria required, you will need to;
* Be able to work any hours covering a 24/7 operation with no restrictions ( IE study etc)
* Be able to make your own way to Newcastle International Airport 24/7
* Hold a full driving license eligible in the UK with less than 6 pts.
* Provide Eligibility to work in the UK
* Be Physically fit
* Be happy to undertake a Basic Disclosure
* Must not have lived outside the UK for more than 6 months at a time in the last 5 years.
* Provide 5 years written references and support any gaps of 30 days or more
NOTE: This role is a physical role and you will be working in small spaces upon the aircraft.
A proven background in cleaning is desired for the role, but not essential if you take pride in your work. Some of the duties required will be:
* Cleaning of the seat materials
* Removal of refuse from seat pockets and bins
* Cleaning of the galley and toilet areas
* Hoovering through the cabin
* Dressing of the aircraft to the clients requirements ( Blankets / Pillows / In flight material)
* Deep cleans to be completed where required and depending on the time allocated.
* Work within tight time frames
* Have great attention to detail
* Excellent Health and Safety awareness
In return, you will be working with one of the world largest ground handling agents offering a competitive rate of pay, free uniform, subsidised car parking and the opportunity to work additional hours.
Please email ASAP! We look forward to hearing from you.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.