Description de l'offre
Gatwick, West Sussex
£ 8.92 - £ 11.15 / Hour
Hospitality, Tourism & Travel - Laundry, Cleaning & Domestic
· Job type
Hospitality, Tourism and Travel
· External Reference
Our client based at London Gatwick Airport has some great opportunities for a Night Shift Aircraft Cleaner/Driver to join them on a full time, temp to perm basis. Registration will take place during week commencing 21st May with an employment/training start date the following Tuesday 29th May. You will initially be engaged as a cleaner then once you have a full airside pass training will be provided to allow you to drive airside.
**This will be on a night shift of 21.30 - 06.00. 4 days on / 2 days off. Rolling rota**
In order to be meet the criteria required, you will need to;
* Hold a full current UK driving licence with no more than 3 points
* Be able to work any hours covering a 24/7 operation with no restrictions ( IE study etc)
* Be able to make your own way to London Gatwick Airport 24/7
* Provide Eligibility to work in the UK
* Be Physically fit
* Be happy to undertake a Basic Disclosure
* Must not have lived outside the UK for more than 6 months at a time in the last 5 years.
* Provide 5 years written references and support any gaps of 30 days or more
The role will involve cleaning of aircraft between flights. You will be able to work as part of a team and understand the importance of working to deadlines.
NOTE: This role is a physical role and you will be working in small spaces upon the aircraft.
A proven background in cleaning is desired for the role, but not essential if you take pride in your work. Some of the duties required will be:
* Cleaning of the seat materials
* Removal of refuse from seat pockets and bins
* Cleaning of the galley and toilet areas
* Hoovering through the cabin
* Dressing of the aircraft to the client's requirements (Blankets / Pillows / In flight material)
* Deep cleans to be completed where required and depending on the time allocated.
* Work within tight time frames
* Have great attention to detail
* Excellent Health and Safety awareness
In return, you will be working with one of the world largest ground handling agents offering a competitive rate of pay, free uniform, subsidised car parking and the opportunity to work additional hours.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.