Gatwick, West Sussex
£ 8.92 - £ 11.15 / Hour
Hospitality, Tourism & Travel - Laundry, Cleaning & Domestic
· Job type
Hospitality, Tourism and Travel
· External Reference
Our client based at London Gatwick Airport has some great opportunities for a Night Shift Aircraft Cleaner/Driver to join them on a full time, temp to perm basis. Registration will take place during week commencing 4th June with an employment/training start date the following Monday 11th June. You will initially be engaged as a cleaner then once you have a full airside pass training will be provided to allow you to drive airside.
**This will be on a night shift of 21.30 - 06.00. 4 days on / 2 days off. Rolling rota**
In order to be meet the criteria required, you will need to;
* Hold a full current UK driving licence with no more than 3 points
* Be able to work any hours covering a 24/7 operation with no restrictions ( IE study etc)
* Be able to make your own way to London Gatwick Airport 24/7
* Provide Eligibility to work in the UK
* Be Physically fit
* Be happy to undertake a Basic Disclosure
* Must not have lived outside the UK for more than 6 months at a time in the last 5 years.
* Provide 5 years written references and support any gaps of 30 days or more
The role will involve cleaning of aircraft between flights. You will be able to work as part of a team and understand the importance of working to deadlines.
NOTE: This role is a physical role and you will be working in small spaces upon the aircraft.
A proven background in cleaning is desired for the role, but not essential if you take pride in your work. Some of the duties required will be:
* Cleaning of the seat materials
* Removal of refuse from seat pockets and bins
* Cleaning of the galley and toilet areas
* Hoovering through the cabin
* Dressing of the aircraft to the client's requirements (Blankets / Pillows / In flight material)
* Deep cleans to be completed where required and depending on the time allocated.
* Work within tight time frames
* Have great attention to detail
* Excellent Health and Safety awareness
In return, you will be working with one of the world largest ground handling agents offering a competitive rate of pay, free uniform, subsidised car parking and the opportunity to work additional hours.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy