8 £ - 8.29 £ / Hour
· Job type
· External Reference
Office and Secretarial
***IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE***
We are currently working with a well known local client who's looking to recruit an advisor to help with their internal recruitment.
The role consists of providing support all managers in finding and securing agency staff for short term cover, to ensure they continue to deliver the best possible service.
You will need to ensure all calls are dealt with in a timely and professional manner, whilst maintaining clear and accurate records at all times.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
* Respond to all voice messages received out of hours within the agreed SLA
* Maintain the agreed SLA and ASA for all incoming calls
* End to End management of all agency shift fulfilment
* Maintain quality of information on income processing system
* Build and maintain good relationships with all Key stakeholders and customers
* Complete all learning and development
Essential for the role:
* Understanding of the care sector within the UK
* Evidence of a positive approach to continuous learning and development
* Excellent, confident verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels with internal and external stakeholder, clients and customers
* Concise and accurate record keeping skills and the ability to interpret information and report back.
* Attention to detail with the ability to analyse and interpret information and report this clearly to colleagues and line manager
* Excellent listening and understanding skills
* Excellent time management, and organisational skills
* Good IT skills
* Experience of working in a multi - disciplinary team environment
* Experience carrying out Market research
Desirable for the role:
* 1 yr experience within a Call Centre environment
* Proven literacy and numeracy skills
* Working professionally in a fast paced continually changing environment
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, APPLY NOW! Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.