Public Sector - Social Care
· Job type
· External Reference
This is a great opportunity for an Advanced social worker to work within a busy Children's Services team in Surrey. This is a Temporary Social Work position based in Woking. As an Advanced social worker, you will be an ASYE Assessor for Newly Qualified Social Workers for three months.
Your responsibilities as an Advanced Social Worker:
· To chair reviews of children in need cases
· To conduct complex child protection investigations
· promote purposeful social work practice
· Lead inducttion and training activities for Newly Qualified Social workers
Requirements for you as a Advanced Social Worker:
· Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
· Current registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
· Must have at least three years post qualifying experience with children
· Experience with support and assessment of Newly Qualified Social Workers
· Driving licence and use of a car
Did you know that the Adecco Group holds the contract for agency Social Work roles in the following 15 London Local Authorities. We are currently seeking Social Workers for roles working with Children, Younger People and Adults in all London! Open vacancies include: Children's - * Fostering * Adoption * LAC * Duty * First Response * Children in Need * Reviewing Team Adults - *Hospital Discharge * CMHT * AMHP * Community * Transitions * Learning Disability
Benefits of working with the Adecco Group and what we can offer?
· The Adecco Group are the MSP for 15 London local authorities , so we have access to jobs earlier than other agencies, giving you the best chance at securing the role
· Market leading rates of pay
· Simplistic payroll process, taking away the hassle from you - just enjoy your hard earned money each week
· A market leading £250 referral bonus, for every successful placement we make from someone you refer to us
· Your own highly experienced recruitment consultant and dedicated aftercare team
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy