Wimbledon, Greater London
£ 23 - £ 28 / Hour
Public Sector - Social Care
· Job type
· External Reference
This is a great opportunity for a Mental Health Social Worker to work within Mental Health team. This is a Temporary Social Work position based in Richmond/Wandsworth As a Mental Health Social Worker, you'll be dealing with a caseload of Complex care needs.
Your responsibilities as Mental Health Social Worker
· Providing social work intervention for adults or families where there are drugs and alcohol issues
· You will be responsible for recognising where there are parental substance misuse issues, how they effect children and being able to refer on to appropriate agencies for support
· Developing robust care and support plans with a strong focus on strength based approach
Requirements for you as a Mental Health Social Worker within Mental Health team.
· Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
· Current registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
· 2 years post qualifying UK experience
· Knowledge of safeguarding adults
· Experience using Care Act 2014
Why should choose The Adecco Group?
· The Adecco Group are the MSP for 15 London local authorities , so we have access to jobs earlier than other agencies, giving you the best chance at securing the role
· Market leading rates of pay
· Simplistic payroll process, taking away the hassle from you - just enjoy your hard earned money each week
· A market leading £250 referral bonus, for every successful placement we make from someone you refer to us
· Your own highly experienced recruitment consultant and dedicated aftercare team
Did you know that the Adecco Group holds the contract for agency Social Work roles in the following 15 London Local Authorities. We are currently seeking Social Workers for roles working with Children, Young People and Adults in all London! Open vacancies include: Children - * Fostering * Adoption * LAC * Duty * First Response * Children in Need * Reviewing Team Adults - Hospital Discharge * CMHT * AMHP * Community * Transitions * Learning Disability
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy