Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
£ 12 - £ 13 / Hour
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
ADMINISTRATOR BASED IN WELWYN GARDEN CITY
Our client who are a leading and globally recognised retailer have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join them on a 2 weeks temporary assignment based in Welwyn Garden City. Working 40 hours per week Monday to Friday, the role pays upto £13 per hour. This is an urgent requirement via Adecco and the role holder should ideally be available immediately for start.
This role is key in supporting the Joint forces team on a temporary basis. It is a vital role in ensuring smooth and efficient processes within the finance projects team.
The role holder will be:
· Monitor a mailbox and instrumental in tracking the status of contracts (in a simple excel file) for sign off.
· Ensure contracts pass quickly through the required process
· Communicate status on each contract and chase the relevant internal teams
· Adhere to processes
Required skills of the Resource Support:
· Previous administration experience in a busy environment.
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to interact with stakeholders, manage and track information
· Organised, logical and proactive
· Self-motivated and reliable
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy