Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Adecco are currently recruiting on behalf of Cheshire Constabulary for a Road Traffic collisions Task Officer to join their team based at the Headquarters in Winsford on a temporary basis initially.
The purpose of the role is to administer and manage road traffic collisions (RTC) workflows for Roads Policing, to ensure quality assurance and full compliance with the requirement to provide data to the appropriate agencies.
Duties of the post include:
· To ensure all work flows coming in to Roads Policing, including road traffic collisions, intelligence, crime and non-crime occurrences, are managed in accordance with recognised policy & procedures
· Provide accurate RTC data to the Department of Transport and other key partners so the force is able to meet its reporting requirements and give feedback and data on non-compliance
· Decide and allocate all RTC tasks to appropriate Officer within Roads Policing teams or Local Policing Unit
· Act as a QA assessor for all road traffic collision reports ensuring they are compliant with RTC legislation and provide feedback where necessary to Roads Policing Unit Sgt's to improve the recording and investigation of road traffic collisions
· Update and inform RTC victims on progress of RTCS
Experience using Niche is highly desirable for this post.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate knowledge of road traffic collisions and collision reporting.
You will be based in Cheshire Constabulary's HQ, with free on-site parking provided, as well as canteen and gym facilities.
Post is due to commence in August 2019 and subject to a thorough police background check.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy