Manchester, Greater Manchester
· Job type
· External Reference
Office and Secretarial
Administrator / Coordinator
�10 per hour
We are currently recruiting for strong Administrator/Coordinator to work for a well established engineering company within the Manchester area. Candidates should have a strong administrative background ideally in a large multinational organisation and educated to degree level or equivalent.
Typical tasks (may vary):
* Make travel arrangements (flights, hotels, hire cars) for technicians to ensure construction resources are in the right place with the right kit at the right time.
* Update technician planning lists as required.
* Support in ordering work wear.
* Booking of medical appointments.
* Ensure appropriate training certificates (incl. medicals) are on file, up to date and accessible at all times.
* Manage administrative requirements and troubleshoot needs of the construction resources.
* Dealing with ad hoc queries.
*Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge, in particular strong Excel skills
*Health and Safety knowledge
*Proactive approach to tasks and eye for details
*Understanding manning plan, schedules and rotas
*Ability to plan, organise and coordinate tasks and personnel
*Excellent telephone manner
*Ability to manage own workload and prioritise tasks
*Ability to use initiatives and respond to adhoc issues / queries
If you are interested please do not hesitate to apply!
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.