£ 17500 - £ 18000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
A new role has arisen for an experienced Administrator to join a leading organisation based centrally in Chesterfield.
The successful candidate will have excellent customer service and communication skills, strong IT literacy skills and a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
The ideal candidate will have experience within the insurance or automotive sector.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
· To raise insurance claims on the bespoke system, and liaise with insurance companies
· to ensure swift payment of claims/outstanding invoices
· Chase invoicing instructions from customers that are purchasing vehicles and process
· the necessary paperwork, including invoicing
· Check V11's for re-taxing and ensure vehicles are taxed correctly and on time
· Add vehicle extensions and new/re-rents to the system when required and administer
· paperwork to the customer
· Monitor and chase all overdue vehicles with customers on a weekly basis
· Request and send V5 documents when needed
· Defleet vehicles through the system and to ensure these are captured on reports for
· the estimates to be chased
· Send out vehicle refurbishment charges to customers and raise invoices accordingly
· Ensure purchase invoices are processed on to the system in a timely manner
· Run reports daily to chase outstanding inspections, collections and estimates
· Answering the telephone with confidence to deal with customers who may have a
· Providing support to other team members where required, in peak season
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly team focused organisation with a fantastic workplace culture.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity working Monday to Friday.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as an employment agency
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy