£ 24000 - £ 26000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
My client is based in the centre of Sutton and is now looking for somebody to join their Supply Chain/HSEQ team for a 10 month contract covering maternity leave.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with excellent benefits. Duties will include:-
· Answering a wide range of Quality & Regulatory customer enquiries.
· Completing customer specific questionnaires and industry online tools.
· Gathering, organizing and maintaining critical data to support the process and to ensure new information is captured for future use.
· Communicating verbally and by email with customers, suppliers and internal colleagues.
· Focus on accuracy & precision in all communication given regulatory nature of work.
· The role will be part of multi-disciplined operations team that supports the commercial business.
· The role will support and provide exposure to multiple market sectors including: Food (majority) , Pharmaceutical, Personal Care and Industrial.
The successful candidate will have proven administrative skills along with a strong attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines.
Interested? Then apply now!!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy