Description de l'offre
Dundee, Dundee City
£ 9 - £ 10 / Hour
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
We at Adecco in Dundee are looking for a permanent Administrator to join our client based in Dundee. This position is 26 hours a week, working pattern is flexible. You would need to be immediately available for interview as the client is looking for an immediate start.
· Previous admin experience is preferential, ideally in the Construction sector
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
· Excellent attention to detail and accuracy to a high standard and confident working under pressure
· Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
· Flexible and 'can-do' attitude, with the ability to work alone
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel
· Answer telephone and email queries, directing calls to appropriate destination
· Word processing and filing
· Maintaining databases & health and Safety information
· Liaising with clients and maintain working relationships
· Processing and following up tender enquiries and submissions
If you feel like you have the skills and experience for this role, please do not miss out apply today.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy