Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
My client based in Liverpool is looking for an Administrator/Data Entry assistant to work within their team based in Prescott.
This role is to start as soon as possible and will be on a temporary basis - ongoing for a minimum of 3 months.
This role is 40 hours per week over 7 days - on a rota or 8am-8pm shifts.
The duties of this role include:
· Inputting data onto the internal system.
· Organising and filing away documents into the correct folders.
· Answering emails
· Answering telephone calls
· Sorting out the post
· Ordering office stationery supplies
· Greeting clients and visitors
· Processing orders
· Call Handling
· Inputting referals into a bespoke system.
· Managing diaries as and when required.
The skills and abilities needed for this role include:
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to prioritise tasks accordingly.
· Full clean driving license and own vehicle is desirable but not essential
· Experience in administration, data entry or similar
· A tenacious approach with a real desire to succeed.
· IT Literate with excellent communication and organisational skills.
· The ability to work well as part of a team and being able to take on tasks individually to the best of your ability.
Adecco aim to respond to all applicant's, however due to the large volume of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy