Description de l'offre
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Marketing and Advertising
· External Reference
*** EXCELLENT ADMINISTRATOR ROLE***
TEMP TO PERM
MONDAY TO FRIDAY 8.00AM TILL 5.00PM, 1 HOUR LUNCH.
MY CLIENT BASED IN THE KIDDERMINSTER AREA ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT AN EXPERIENCED ADMINISTRATOR TO JOIN THEIR TEAM ON A TEMP TO PERM BASIS.
Supporting the Marketing Coordinator with administration in the marketing department.
* Answering Telephones In timely and professional manner.
* Scanning , Receipts, invoices, statements and remittances
* Post, Incoming and outgoing
* Typing letters and memos
* Warranty Terms and conditions, printing
* Information Requests: Brochures, Literature, Pricing
* Dealing with visitors, hospitality
* Entering information onto spreadsheets, vouchers etc.
* Managing the info-line e-mails and dealing with enquiries
* Filing up coffee machine for training events and managing supplies
* Requesting copy invoices
* Requesting bank details
* Requesting remittances
* Taking payments
* Maintaining and ordering literature, stationery, business cards and workwear
* Arranging appointments for photocopier engineers etc.
* Maintaining annual leave calendar
* Booking flights, hotels and accommodation
* Registering new vehicles with insurance company
* Updating staff information
* Taking post
The Successful Candidate
* Will be PC literate with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
* You must be organised to manage the workload.
* Be positive and personable to get on with the sales team and other departments.
To apply for this exciting for opportunity email your CV to Angela NOW!!
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy