Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
ADMINISTRATOR FOR A TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENT FROM SEPTEMBER, FOR 12 MONTHS MATERNITY COVER. £10.16 PER HOUR. BASED IN SWINDON TOWN CENTRE.
To process customer requests (either via a phone call or written request) and to meet customer's expectations by providing market leading service and retaining excellent customer relationships. Creation of customer invoices, book tasks onto systems and monitoring team email inbox.
· Set and achieve high targets to maintain productivity, efficiency and quality standards.
· Meet customer requirements through processing a range of tasks encompassing the full Group Risk product range.
· Build and maintain excellent customer relationships through processing a range of tasks.
· Gain knowledge of relevant systems, products, processes and procedures to aid delivery of a first class service to our customers.
· Contribute to a positive and supportive team culture.
· Demonstrate clear adherence to Customer Focus and Conduct
· Takes personal responsibility for resolving customers concerns.
· Identify and take forward continuous improvement opportunities.
· Structure communication clearly and accurately to both internal and external customers.
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Customer Focus
· Service Excellence
· Office Administration
· Good written and verbal communication skills
The vacancy is based within a very short walking distance of Swindon bus station and train station, with an on-site Coffee Shop, Restaurant and free vending machines that supply hot and cold beverages. 20 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays and after 12 weeks you will be entitled to an extra 2 days holiday and the possibility of joining the pension scheme if you meet certain criteria.
If you are available from the start of September, for 12 months and are able to work Monday-Friday, 35hrs per week, 9am - 5pm, then please apply.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy