Public Sector - Public Sector Administration
· Job type
· External Reference
The principal responsibility of the role is provide a professional and confidential administrative service to identified customers (individual, team, or unit).
This support may cover, in varying proportions, all or some of the key responsibilities set out below or all of the following activities, along with other administrative support tasks in keeping with the grade of the role.
* Be personally responsible for administering elements of one or more defined processes, following specific and laid down procedures and to established force or national professional/function-area standards.
* Maintain paper or electronic record systems, updating or amending records in line with organisational policy and procedural guidelines.
* Update and, where appropriate interrogate databases and other data sources, downloading data and manipulating or presenting information in an appropriate format.
· Demonstrable skills in the Microsoft Office suite of products
· Demonstrable skills in gathering information from a number of sources and present that information in an appropriate manner
· Good planning and organising skills
· Experience of working effectively without close supervision
· Excellent customer care skills, with a proven ability to meet customer expectations
· Experience in working as part of a team
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.