Leeds, West Yorkshire
18000 £ - 25000 £ / Year
· Job type
· External Reference
Office and Secretarial
�18,000 - �25,000 per annum dependant on experience
I am currently recruiting for an Administrator to join the Welding Services team of a globally known Engineering company, based in Leeds.
The role of Welding Services Administrator is to ensure a high level and consistent approach to administration of the welding services department, therefore experience of working within the engineering industry or knowledge of welding is desirable.
Your duties would include:
* Maintaining Microsoft Access Database
* Maintaining process inspection equipment for calibration/delivery/maintenance etc.
* Compiling and maintaining relevant registers
* Compiling WPS packages and input data
* Establishing and promoting best practice in health, safety and environmental matters in conjunction with the SHQE department.
* Resolving internal and external customer enquiries, referring those that you are unable to resolve to the correct recipient.
* Providing high quality customer service in all communications with internal and external clients.
* Maintaining accurate paper and computer-based records.
* Producing correspondence, documents and presentations to specification using a variety of media.
* Maintaining established paper and computer-based filing systems.
* Conducting financial duties, for example, processing invoices or tracking costs.
* Ordering and maintaining stationary and equipment supplies.
* Processing post
* Working in accordance with established processes and provide feedback on their effectiveness.
* Timely preparation of meeting rooms to ensure they are tidy and set up (excluding IT equipment), ready for meetings.
* Delivering drinks and lunches in accordance with pre booked requirements.
* Clearing up (excluding IT equipment) meeting rooms after use in a timely manner, ready for the next meeting.
* Ensuring Company and legislative health and hygiene standards and requirements are complied with at all times in providing food and drink.
* Ensuring the inspection of office equipment and services is carried out at intervals to accord with legislative/manufacturers recommendations and requirements
* Signing for all deliveries, other than those for the IT department and either distribute as appropriate or inform the relevant individual or department of the delivery.
* Ensuring visitors are logged via Reception / Security in order to maintain an accurate record at all times of visitors in the building.
* Great visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join a growing team with great prospects!
If you feel that this position is right for you, then apply now or call the Leeds Office on 0113 218 6530!
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.