Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
· Job type
· External Reference
Office and Secretarial
Adecco are currently looking for a full time Administrator to work for their client at a leading Global organisation based in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire. The Administrator will be working 36 hours a week and the working hours are Monday to Friday 9-5. The Administrator will be providing temporary cover for a minimum of 5 Months and should be available to start immediately. The Administrator will be providing support to the People and Impacts Department.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Uploading and monitoring store tasks via MyActions
* Collating colleague data from stores.
* Validating data returns, contact stores to clarify when corrections/more data are required.
* Documenting issues and communications to stores to ensure that problems are resolved.
* Escalating exceptions and queries when necessary - highlighting potential issues and concerns.
* Meeting legal deadlines for providing data.
What are we looking for in a People Impacts Administrator?
* Has a good level of excel skill (vlookups etc) and can work through large amounts of data.
* Can act with confidentiality and sensitivity in terms of the data they work with and the stores they communicate with.
* Has high attention to detail - identifying potential problems and working solutions.
* Understands when to escalate problems.
* Is an excellent communicator and builds great relationships.
* Can meet deadlines that are set for them.
* Friendly character who works well in a team.
* Strong will to learn and improve their knowledge.
* Some knowledge of TUPE would be useful although not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for an administrator to work for a global organisation with a competitive hourly salary.
Adecco are an employment business. Adecco are an equal opportunity employer.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.