Office and Secretarial - Administrative Assistant
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Our client based on the outskirts of Gloucester is seeking an immediate start Administrator/ Receptionist to support the HR and Accounts department on a long-term temporary contact.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a large market-leading Engineering company and learn the processes of Human Resources or Accounts.
This role will initially be a 6 month temporary contract with the potential to be extended to 12 months.
· Managing the Time and Attendance system, running reports and logging when staff are absent or sick.
· Organising and sending paperwork to managers and supervisors for sicknesses and absences to then load to the system.
· Administration of petty cash
· General administration duties when required such as filing, data entry, minute taking etc.
· Answering and screening incoming calls.
· Greeting and assisting visitors and customers when required.
Please apply or call Lucy today on 01242 579890 if you are interested in this position.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy