Wakefield, West Yorkshire
£ 12000 - £ 16500 / Year
Banking & Financial Services - Client Services
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
An opportunity has arisen to join our clients growing Wealth Management business. The role involves general administrative duties, such as answering the telephone and dealing with client enquiries., dealing with incoming and outgoing post and maintaining client records on our back office computer systems.
Experience working in an office environment would be helpful, however it is not essential as full training will be given.
Our ideal candidate will be at the start of their career, preferably educated to GCSE standard, Level 4 and above and must include Maths and English. You should be computer literate with good written and verbal communication skills. You will need to be able to work to strict deadlines and timescales, with speed and accuracy.
You will be dealing with High Net Worth clients so should be polite and well presented.
Working hours 9am -5pm, 25 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays.
Salary £12,000 to £16,500 per annum dependent on experience.
* To assist in the admin duties in the day to day running of the practice
* To support the practice with daily business functions
* To request and collate ceding scheme information from third party providers
* To upload information onto computer systems ie: CURO, Swift, fileserver
* To maintain daily postal requirements
* To be the first point of contact for client/provider queries
* To process financial/business documentation and forms
* To work within a regulated environment
* To be the first point of contact for clients/providers queries, resolving efficiently or referring to correct area
* To effectively record day to day actions on appropriate system
* To perform postal duties including scanning sensitive data
* To process information requests
* To collate information using checklists to establish full receipt
* To process client actions ie: withdrawals, change of address
* To help maintain client relationships ie: writing and posting birthday cards, assisting with mail merges
Achieve & maintain
* Responsible for own study
* Complete administration accreditation
* Able to pass internal testing of knowledge annually
* Attend forums and workshops as appropriate
* Aiming for Diploma qualifications
Qualities and skills
* The ability to balance conflicting demands in a calm and friendly manner.
* Ability to work professionally and follow practice etiquette
* Adaptable to meet practice requirements
* An ability to pay attention to detail
* Ability to accurately transpose information
* Financial industry knowledge
* Experience in setting up and maintaining systems, processes and procedures.
* Up to date knowledge of regulation and legislation.
* Broad experience of Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
If you are interested please apply or contact Matt Lawson on 0113 218 6530
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy